The Rebel's Apothecary by Jenny Sansouci
Learn how to improve your health and wellness with the healing magic of cannabis, CBD and medicinal mushrooms.
When health coach and wellness blogger Jenny Sansouci learned that her father was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, her extensive knowledge of the latest alternative therapies was put to the test. Jenny dove into the world of cannabis and mushrooms and their medicinal properties – and she and her dad are now outspoken champions of the healing power of these plants and fungi – not only to tame the side effects of chemotherapy, but to address everyday wellness concerns.
The Rebel’s Apothecary is the result of her heartfelt and rigorous quest — a science-based and supportive guide that will enhance the lives of anyone living with pain, anxiety, depression, a weakened immune system, insomnia, and more. Complete with background information, dosing instructions, and everyday recipes, this is the essential handbook for harnessing the ancient healing powers of cannabis and mushrooms –safely, without confusion, fear, or an unwanted high.
In addition to debunking myths and de-stigmatizing these powerful healing plants and fungi, The Rebel’s Apothecary presents:
• Specific protocols and dosage guides for wellness uses (mood, sleep, immunity, focus, energy) and managing common chemotherapy side effects
• Everyday wellness routines
• Recipes for delicious, easy, health-enhancing cannabis and mushroom infused smoothies, coffee drinks, teas, elixirs, gummies, and broths – including recipes from chefs and wellness experts like Dr. Andrew Weil, Kris Carr, Seamus Mullen, Marco Canora and more
• The latest research on CBD, THC, medicinal mushrooms and psilocybin
• Tips for creating a cutting-edge home apothecary of your own
Paperback 357 2020